I liked the way that no one in the photo had their fingers close to the hedge hog. It looks very prickly. We have hedgehogs in our garden, they like to eat the snails. That is what I am told, but because they come out at night it is too hard to see what they get up to. We also feed them bread and jam which they seem to like a lot. This I do know because they come to our back door looking for more.
I liked the way that no one in the photo had their fingers close to the hedge hog. It looks very prickly. We have hedgehogs in our garden, they like to eat the snails. That is what I am told, but because they come out at night it is too hard to see what they get up to. We also feed them bread and jam which they seem to like a lot. This I do know because they come to our back door looking for more.
ReplyDelete