Monday, June 14, 2010

Fabulous Writing

At writing time the children looked at this picture and decided the girl was feeling excited, pleased, surprised and delighted. The children then talked about a time that they had felt like this.

This is what André and Billie wrote.

I went to Dominic's house and I was pleased and Harriet was pleased and Dominic was excited too and I like Dominic. He was playing and we were playing. We were dressing up and we were in the garage. I was excited because I had lunch there.
-Billie

I got a trampoline. It is a green and black and white trampoline. It was exciting when I got my trampoline. I was  jumping up and down. I hugged my Mum and Dad.
-André

2 comments:

  1. I like your writing Billie - Coming to Dominic's house - and I was pleased to see you at our house. I like you coming to our house.

    I love your writing Andre about your black and green and white trampoline.

    Thank you from James (Dad), Cath (mum), Dominic, Harriet and Charlie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful describing words you are using in your writing children, I could really tell how you were feeling in your stories. From Miss B

    ReplyDelete